Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Message: Now I Understand!

Psalms 73

Look only to God



020809message.mp3 -

1. Misconception
- looking at the prosperity of the wicked
misconceptions
- that the wicked have no struggles (v4)
- free from problems (v5)

2. Miseries
- looking and comparing ourselves w/ the wicked
- thinking that our work for God are in vain (v13)

3. Misfortune
- not looking at the things that will happen to the wicked.
- the wicked has instability for only God can provide stability
- "You put them on slippery ground."

4. Miss (Fail to understand
things missed
a. That God was with him
v23 "Yet I am with you always."
b. That God is holding our hand
"You hold my right hand"
c. That guide is our adviser
"You guide me with Your counsel"
d. God is the strength of my heart
e. God is my portion
f. God is the most desirable thing (v25)

No comments:

What's the Latest?

LATEST:

Grab the widget  Tech Dreams